We are so excited to welcome new and returning sailors alike to SSP starting as soon as April! We’ve prepared a great selection of offerings for the 2024 season, including bringing back more intermediate and specialty options for both youth and adults, in addition to our popular introductory courses. Demand for SSP programs is extremely high, so we’ve put together some helpful tips to give you the smoothest possible experience on registration day, March 5th at Noon!
We recognize that we do not have enough space to offer every person who is interested a spot in one of our programs and are always looking to improve our registration process, beginning with preparing you as best we can in advance.
FOR NEW SSP CUSTOMERS:
- New customers can make an Active Network account in advance, or at the checkout step of registration!
- When booking, if you have already made an account, DO NOT sign into it until prompted to when you’ve reached the checkout screen. Signing into your account beforehand will only cause an error message and will not actually save you any time.
- If you have registered for programs elsewhere through Active Network but are new to SSP, your account will need to be linked to SSP before you can use it with our programs, or you will get an error message. This is also true if you have used the above link to make an AN account in advance of making a booking. WAIT to log into your account until checkout.
- To link SSP to your account, WAIT to sign in until you are at the checkout step of registration. AN will recognize your email address and prompt you to log in at that point. Your cart will be held and you should then be allowed to checkout for your selection/s. If you log in prior to this point you will get an error message.
- Review our website in advance to make note of your first choice programs, and choose some backup options in case your first choice fills up.
FOR RETURNING SSP CUSTOMERS:
- Returning users can double check their login credentials in advance by logging into their accounts.
- Review our website in advance to make note of your first choice programs, and choose some backup options in case your first choice fills up
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL THE CHECKOUT STEP. Active Network advises adding your selections to your cart first. At checkout, you will be prompted to enter your email, which the system will recognize if you have an account, prompting you at that point to log in. Your cart will be held and you should then be allowed to checkout for your selection/s.
While these tips are going to help you have the best chances on registration day, they won’t guarantee a spot in camp or class for everyone. We understand that this might lead to disappointment and encourage you to stay on any waitlists or check back later in the season to see if something has opened up.