April 12-13, 2014 marks the return of SSP’s Stewart Opti Clinic. The clinic is designed to give returning Opti sailors a chance to brush off the cobwebs and get back in the swing of things. It’s also a great opportunity for novice sailors to learn about racing by participating in the clinic’s Green Fleet.
- Open to all sailors ages 8-15, no prior racing experience is necessary. Prior sailing experience is needed to participate in this clinic.
- Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 10am-3pm; Green Fleet tends to finish early on Saturday and parents are encouraged to check in with Coaches about what time to return to SSP
- $30 fee includes all coaching, lunch and first come first serve use of SSP’s boats (we have 30 Optis!)
- Activities for all skill levels
- Special Parent Info Session: How to Help Your Sailor, Saturday @ 10am
For more information, and to register, contact the office at (206) 525-8782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org