In-Kind Wish List
One way to support Sail Sand Point is to donate gently used equipment or supplies that you might not have a need for anymore. We are always in need of items on the following list, and we may also be able to accept larger in-kind equipment donations, such as sailboats and power boats, if they can benefit our programs.
Please contact Nino Johnson or call (206) 525-8782 to learn more about donating in-kind to Sail Sand Point. Thank you!
- Chest Freezer
- Laundry detergent bottles, washed (bailers)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Marks/buoys and anchors
- Fenders and line
- Carpet remnants, clean
- Kayaks, universal or beginner style
- Stand up paddleboards, universal or beginner style
- Lasers or similar sailboats
- Sonar or similar sailboats
- Sails or hardware for the following boats
- Club FJ
- Hobie Waves
- Hobie 16s
- Lockers, shelving, or cubbies for storage
- VHF radios, handheld or fixed mount
- Laptops, working
- Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies
- Nautical themed decorations
- Trailer and/or dolly tires
- Teaching supplies
- Dry erase boards, markers, and erasers
- Sailing related videos
- Sailing related books, magazines, games, etc.
- Science materials relating to ecology, environmental science, or boating (water quality testing, anemometer, etc.)
Can you think of anything else that we would benefit from? Please let us know! Thank you for supporting Sail Sand Point!