Dear Sail Sand Point community,
- The Sail Sand Point office is open Monday through Friday from 10am-4pm only, however the office, shop and boathouse remain closed to volunteers and visitors.
- Open Boating (OB) stage 2.5 will remain as it was in September. If you are a current or new passholder interested in renting boats with us, please note that Open Boating has new hours for the month of October: Reservation sessions at: 1pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm to close; we operate Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday: 1:00p-close (6:30p or sunset); Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: We are closed. Specifics can be found at: (https://www.sailsandpoint.org/open-boating/).
- The Boatyard remains open for tenants who must wear masks on land and practice social distancing.
- Race Team in-person practices continue with added safety protocols in place.
- Adult classes have begun for select students who already registered and had their programs cancelled.
Please visit the website regularly for news and if you have any specific questions about these decisions contact Seth Muir, Executive Director directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience, support and partnership as we navigate these strange waters.
SSP Executive Director