Camp & Class Cancellation & Transfer Policy
If you are unable to attend a program, please let us know as soon as possible. Refunds vary based on when the cancellation is processed. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday during office hours.
- More than three weeks before the start of camp/class: 90% refund.
- Between one and three weeks before the start of camp/class: 50% refund
- SSP is unable to offer refunds for cancellations submitted less than one week (five business days) before the start of camp/class.
- We are unable to offer refunds or transfers for the Hobie Wave Experience.
SSP reserves the right to cancel programs without a minimum number of participants. For cancelled programs, we will make every attempt to place participants in an alternate program and, if unable, will issue a 100% refund.
*If you opted in and paid for the Active Refund option during checkout and need to cancel, please contact Active Network to utilize your benefit.
- Registered participants may transfer to another camp/class, pending availability, up to three weeks before the start of a camp/class for a 5% transfer fee.
- Transfers are not permitted less than three weeks before the start of program.
COVID Policy 2023
Sail Sand Point will not be requiring any type of proof of vaccination or negative tests for 2023
- Youth Camps: Normal protocol is that, in the event of inclement weather (lightning, Unhealthy air AQI: 151-200, high wind, etc.) camps will proceed indoors. No refunds are issued.
- Adult Classes: Normal protocol is that,, in the case of inclement weather, classes will proceed indoors or be rescheduled. No refunds are issued.
- These policies may change based on public health responses to the COVID 19 Pandemic. If moving indoors is not an option and class must be canceled, you’ll receive a refund of up to 90% of the registration cost. The exact amount will be prorated based on the percentage of the program that is affected by the cancellation.