Camp & Class Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Addendum for 2021 season: SSP is providing the option to put down a 10% nonrefundable deposit at the time of booking for Youth Camps, instead of paying the full amount upon registration. The balance is automatically collected two weeks beforehand. This means that:
- If you cancel prior to two weeks before the start date of class, and chose at the time of booking to only pay the 10% deposit, the balance will not yet have been collected and no refund is applicable. If you did pay the full tuition, your refund will be 90%.
- For cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before, you will receive a 50% refund of the balance that remained after the 10% nonrefundable deposit
- For cancellations made less than a week before the start of class, there is no refund.
The below cancelation info below applies in 2021 to Adult classes, which are not subject to the above addendum:
If you are unable to attend a program, please let us know as soon as possible. Refunds vary based on when the cancellation is processed. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday.
- More than three weeks before the start of camp/class: 90% refund
- Between one and three weeks before the start of camp/class: 50% refund
- For youth camps/classes, these refund percentages are based on the balance that remained after the nonrefundable 10% deposit that was taken at the time of booking.
SSP is unable to offer refunds for cancellations submitted less than one week (five business days) before the start of camp/class.
SSP reserves the right to cancel programs without a minimum number of participants. For cancelled programs, we will make every attempt to place participants in an alternate program and, if unable, will issue a 100% refund.
*If you opted in and paid for the Active Refund option during checkout and need to cancel, please contact Active Network to utilize your benefit.
- Registered participants may transfer to another camp/class, pending availability, up to three weeks before the start of a camp/class for a 5% transfer fee.
- Transfers are not permitted less than three weeks before the start of program.
Hobie Wave Experience
- We are unable to offer refunds or transfers for the Hobie Wave Experience.
- Youth Camps: In the event of inclement weather (lightning, high wind, poor air quality, etc.) camps will proceed indoors. No refunds are issued.
- Adult Classes: In the case of inclement weather, classes will proceed indoors or be rescheduled. No refunds are issued.