Prepare for Your Adult Class
Come prepared for your first day of class at Sail Sand Point! A few reminders to help you be ready:
Everyone should come dressed for the weather in layers that can be added or removed based on temperature and in clothes that you don’t mind getting wet. We will go out on the water on the first day, so come prepared! The weather can be unpredictable and it helps to be ready for rain and cold weather at all times. Sail Sand Point has lockers and cubbies to store extra belongings while participants are on the water, but we do not recommend storing anything valuable.
What to Bring
- Layered clothing that can get wet and be added or removed based on weather
- Sun protection: sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Bathing suit, towel, change of clothes
- Closed toe, nonskid shoes
- A full, reusable bottle of water
- Sail Sand Point will provide life jackets
*In order to help us reduce plastic waste, please consider using reusable or recyclable food storage containers and water bottles. SSP has a water bottle refill station, as well as recycling and compost bins.
Parking is available in front of SSP’s building, and if our lot is full, overflow parking is available next to the Arena Sports Building. For driving directions, please visit our directions page.