Camp & Class Cancellation & Transfer Policy
If you are unable to attend a program, please let us know as soon as possible. Refunds vary based on when the cancellation is processed. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday.
- More than three weeks before the start of camp/class: 90% refund
- Between one and three weeks before the start of camp/class: 50% refund
SSP is unable to offer refunds for cancellations submitted less than one week (five business days) before the start of camp/class.
SSP reserves the right to cancel programs without a minimum number of participants. For cancelled programs, we will make every attempt to place participants in an alternate program and, if unable, will issue a 100% refund.
- Registered participants may transfer to another camp/class, pending availability, up to three weeks before the start of a camp/class for a 5% transfer fee.
- Transfers are not permitted less than three weeks before the start of program.
Hobie Wave Experience
- We are unable to offer refunds or transfers for the Hobie Wave Experience.
- Youth Camps: In the event of inclement weather (lightning, high wind, poor air quality, etc.) camps will proceed indoors. No refunds are issued.
- Adult Classes: In the case of inclement weather, classes will proceed indoors or be rescheduled. No refunds are issued.